It’s a no brainer that our eyes “taste” the food first. Thus, a significant part of success is the way the food is served. The surroundings we are eating in may add additional happiness and taste as well.
When nature starts to bloom, more and more food-related events move under the open sky. The requirements and standards for food here are not that high. But is it right? We want to share a few tips that may help transform a picnic in nature or breakfast in a terrace to an “Instagramable” event or an unforgettable celebration.
FOR A BALCONY OR TERRACE
- Rolled-up lawn or even a small part of it will bring you closer to nature. Even a minimal green place (it’s never too big though) or bright-colored flowers.
- “Alfresco” dinner in the balcony? Take care about the lightening: Christmas decorations, bulbs, candles and lanterns will do their job pretty well.
- Serving. Food will be even more delicious when well-served. Beautiful tableware on linen napkins will help create a fantastic experience.
- Books. They may help create different heights of surfaces. This way, the serving of dishes and decor may look even more extraordinary.
- Beautiful and cozy textile adds coziness. That’s why not only textile napkins but also extra pillows, faux fur, cozy blankets, and even a small rug under the feet can do their job.
FOR A PICNIC
A picnic definitely is a great occasion to remind yourself why it is so important to save the environment. Did you know that one of the most popular picnic trends is sustainability?
Disposable plastic dishes, napkins, and other products today are replaced by textile, glass, ceramics, and bamboo products.
By the way, this trend helps decrease the amount of rubbish we leave after ourselves and works as a money-saver too.
THE MOST POPULAR OFFERS FOR A PICNIC BY “DREAMON”