- What personal data of yours and for what purposes do we process?
- We process your personal data having your consent on the processing of personal data for specific purpose as well as a legitimate interest to process your personal data.
- We seek to ensure smooth provision of services to you, quality service and your best experience on our website, wherefore, with this legitimate interest in view, we process your personal data. You are entitled to disagree with such data processing by addressing us by email email@example.com., We will stop processing your data immediately upon receiving your dissent but no later than within 10 days. On the ground of legitimate interest, we process your technical data specified below.
- We process personal data of the following types:
YOUR COMMUNICATION DATA:
Your name, surname and contact information:
- For the delivery of the goods you purchased on our website https://www.dreamonhome.com/ to the delivery address specified by the payer;
- For sending you the information about our new products and services;
- To know your true age as the services provided on our website are intended only for persons who are more than 16 years old. These data are processed only where we have a reasonable suspicion that we process data of persons who are less than 16 years old (see paragraph VII).
Your purchases and actions history which contains your purchases, goods saved in your basket and your actions using email, website:
- For selling goods to you;
- For the provision of services and help as well as for processing money refund issues;
- For sending of personalized emails.
Other marketing data of yours: your consents to receive our offers, newsletters and other marketing products, your email, whereby you order our newsletter about the news and offers relating to the goods.
We keep these data for 2 years.
Your payment details:
- For accepting and refunding money in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you;
- For fraud prevention and establishment in order to preclude swindling and establish swindling cases.
We keep these data for 10 years.
We collect, analyse and transfer your data in order to ensure smooth provision of services to you, quality service and your best experience in our company. We process your technical data received from analytic services providers, such as Google, Facebook, Instragram, Pininterest and etc.
We keep these data up to 2 years.
What personal data we reveal to third persons
The company undertakes not to disclose the Buyer‘s personal data to third persons, save for the following cases:
- If there is Buyer‘s consent to disclose personal data;
- When performing an order or performing other services – to the Company partners who provide services of goods‘ delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
- To other corporate group‘s enterprises, where the data are required for relevant purposes;
- To law-enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Where necessary to preclude violations of legal acts or investigate them.
III. How long we keep your personal data
We will keep your personal data only to the extent necessary to perform the contractual obligations or legitimate demands. Your personal data which are processed only subject to your consent shall be processed and kept up to the day of the withdrawal of your consent.
- Marketing messages
We send you marketing messages only having your consent with the data processing for direct marketing purposes. After getting your consent, we will send you direct marketing messages by email so as to inform you about our news and sales promotions and familiarize you with our latest products. All subscribers for marketing messages may refuse marketing messages sent from firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. You can do it by pressing the subscription withdrawal link in any email or contacting our customer service centre by email email@example.com. After the withdrawal of the subscription, we will update your profile so that no marketing messages are sent to you. Please pay attention that our systems‘ update may take several days. Therefore, for some time until your request is processed, you can further receive direct marketing messages.
You as the personal data subject have the following rights:
- The right to get familiarized with your personal data. You are entitled to receive a confirmation from us whether we process personal data relating to you. Where we process your personal data, you are entitled to get familiarized with the personal data processed as well as with the specific additional information. This additional information includes data processing purposes, personal data categories and personal data recipients. We will provide you with a personal data copy, provided that no other persons‘ rights and freedoms are thereby violated.
- The right to demand that the personal data be corrected. You are entitled to adjust all your personal data and, considering the processing purposes, update all your inexact personal data.
- The right to request that your personal data be erased. You may use this right when: (i) personal data is no longer needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data; (iii) in accordance with the applicable rules of the effective data protection legislation, you do not agree that your personal data be processed; (iv) personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes; or (v) personal data has been processed illegally. We would point out that in certain cases this right cannot be exercised due to the applicable exceptions. These exceptions include cases in which processing of personal data is necessary in order to: (i) exercise freedom of expression and information; (ii) comply with our legal obligations; or (iii) make, enforce or defend legal claims.
- The right to restrict the processing of data. This right may be exercised in the following cases: (i) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data; (ii) when personal data are processed illegally but you do not want them to be erased; (iii) where personal data are no longer required for the purpose of processing our data; however, you ask for them for filing, executing or defending of legal claims; or (iv) if you do not agree that they be processed according to public or legitimate interest - until the basis for your dissent is verified. After limiting the processing of your personal data on this basis, we may continue keeping your personal data but we will not continue processing them, unless: (i) we have your consent; (ii) it is required for filing, executing and defending of legal claims; (iii) it is to protect the rights of other natural persons or legal entities, or (iv) it is of importance to the public interest.
- The right to disagree that we process your personal data due to the reasons relating to your specific situation but only to the extent we use the data for public interest purposes or for our or third party‘s legitimate interests. If you disagree with that, we will suspend the personal data processing actions unless we can prove that the data are processed for solid legitimate reasons that are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the purpose of claiming, enforcing or defending lawful claims.
- The right to disagree that your personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). In the given cases, we will suspend your personal data processing actions.
- The right to personal data transferability. Where the legal ground for the processing of your personal data is (i) your consent or (ii) contract performance or actions committed at your request before making the contract.
- The right to receive your personal data in a systemized, generally-used and computer-readable format. However, you are not entitled to exercise this right where it may adversely affect other persons‘ rights and freedoms.
- If you think that by processing your personal data we violate legal acts on data protection, please file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate located at A. Juozapavičiaus st. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, ada.lt.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent to allow processing your personal data at any time. The consent withdrawal will not affect the legality of the data processing prior to the withdrawal.
As a general rule, cookies do not use any information which identifies the user; however, your personal information which we process may be associated with the information received and kept by cookies.
Cookies used by third parties
For direct marketing purposes, we can use marketing or advertising means provided by “Google Analytics“, “Facebook“, “Instagram“ or other social networks, assisting in analysing buyers‘ needs based on the information collected by the cookies. You can learn more about these service providers‘ cookies policy on their platforms.
VII. Other important information about the use of personal data
Personal data of children
Services provided on our website are intended for persons who are older than 16 years of age. In case we have reasonable doubts that we process data of persons whose age is less than indicated herein, we will remove data of such persons from our databases. In case you have reasonable doubts that we could process personal data of persons whose age is less than 16 years, please immediately inform us to this effect by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. Amending of your privacy protection provisions
Upon making essential amendments, we will inform you on our website or by other relevant communication means, e.g., by email, so that you can look through these amendments before further using our website.
- How to contact us
We would be happy to receive your feedback.
Do not hesitate to contact us where:
- you would like us to stop using your information;
- you would like to exercise your rights as of the personal data subject or file a complaint.
You may contact us in relation to your personal data processing and your rights exercising issues by way of sending your requests/complaints/feedback by email email@example.com or by mail to Karaliaus Mindaugo av. 37, Kaunas LT44307.